February 19, 2012

Cancer...

Like 10 minutes ago, while I wrote the last post my parents and siblings came home. They told us they had something to say and I was really hyper asking if we were going to South Korea, I had really wished for that. But then they got all serious and told my that my mom had had cancer in her arm, luckily she have had problems with her skin for a little while and they cut off a piece of skin on her shoulder to check/test it. She had some weird looking brown spot on her shoulder as they cut off, caus' well... she was already there so why not. Turns out there was cancer in that ugly spot but the doctors says it's gone now.. That was the only place with cancer in her body and well, they literally sliced it off o.O Now I better go back in there...

But for everyone out there who either has it, are in family with someone who has it or know somebody with cancer, my thoughts go to you. May the luck be with you and always remember to hope for the best w

No comments:

Post a Comment