February 10, 2012

A fruity surprise

Hello world! :D
This weekend I'm going to Germany with my family and grandparents, and it's some kind of wellness hotel we'll be staying at .. oookay back to the point! So yeah.. When I came home from school I found some meditation music for my mom and I told her to relax.. she was so good at it that she fell asleep.. so I decided to make her a little surprise, this is what I came up with:

A great mix of apples with cinnamon, oranges with cocoa, pears, kiwii and some dark chocolate spread all over it. I put water with lemon taste in one of the glasses and a mix of juice and some flavoured water in the other one. As dessert I put some kind of chocolate bar beside it ;)
She really loved it and I can strongly recommend you to try it out too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment