February 19, 2012

Sick.. - And candy nails!

Bwaah! This week I've had my winter break and it was awesome, but now the last 3 days I've been sick, wohoo! =__= but yeah I'm a little better now.. I barely ate and I got soooo muhc sleep. I was with Emilie unthil friday and we were home alone and supposed to order pizza or somehing but we fell asleep on the floor and forgot to eat Not just that, also, in the middle of the day we got hungry.. we went to the kitchen and tried to find something good . . . well, it's unhealthy yes, but it tastes like heaven  ♥   At least Emilie got to eat before this but for me, this was breakfast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aside from that, today I was home alone again. My family were at a birthday party but I stay'd home to do my assignments. While taking a break I looked down at my nails and they were really boring so I put on some clothes and went to the nearest supermarket to buy some stuff. Iiiiin the end it turned out like this :D
I'll put up a tutorial on my youtube later on, but for now I need to perfect this look ;) Oooh I can't wait to see my friends' reactions tomorrow haha~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment