July 17, 2012

Croatia 2012 - July 1st

The man came around 7.30am with the car and my parents were like “Oooh such a nice car. Now we can drive with style. Wow that’s an expensive car! Blablablabla” just because it was a Mercedes. I, on the other hand wasn’t impressed.. at all! My reaction was more like: “OH GOD WHY?!” Stupid car!         
                                                                                                                                                                                              (There you got it; expensive but far from practical)

There was space for 5 in it and we’re 5 in my family but 3-4 years ago we figured that my siblings and I by NO CHANCE could share the backseat without fighting. Therefore we bought a car for 7. My brother can’t keep off his hands from my sister. It’s like his instincts tell him to annoy her constantly. My sister on the other hand always screams for nothing and in general they just pretty much fight over everything. I used to be in the middle between their stupid kiddy-fights but this time I was in the side. This didn’t help on the keep-the-twins-apart idea and they fought ALL the time. My legs are pretty long and it was impossible for me to find a nice way to sit =____=
By the way these are my siblings. They took the camera and took this picture by themselves. Now this pretty much shows their behavior. Constant hyper kids, super noisy, and .. yeah a picture can tell more than a thousand words.   
                                                                                                                                                                                                  (Do I have better pics than this one? Yes. Am I taking revenge for their annoyingness by using this pic instead? HECK YEAH!)

This was the last thing we saw in Germany before crossing the border to Austria. (Sorry, I might have said we had to drive through Switzerland in one of my earlier posts, but it’s Austria) - Alliance Arena (I think. That’s what my dad said).        
                                                                         
I didn’t get many pictures from Austria (I think I might have been asleep) other than of the mountains. We were driving up high - very high up in the mountains. Look at the skies lying on the other mountain tops. 
Oh and this! This was like a forever alone castle that had its own mountain top with nothing else on it. 
We crossed the border to Slovenia around 9pm. It was already dark and all I got is this picture of the border :/                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment