July 19, 2012

Croatia 2012 - July 6th

We spent the day just hanging around. Actually I don’t remember what we’ve been doing but I know that Emily taught me a little bit of the dance from Wondergirlsnew song “Like this”. Then we walked around the campus trying to find a place with more space and less people so that I could learn the rest. We found some place near the reception - A place filled with big trashcans. After some time I got thirsty so we headed back to my place. We were listening to music while walking when that song came on and we immediately started dancing. A couple had passed us few seconds before that and when we were done dancing they turned around and applauded us. Awkwaaaaard~
Later (because it’s too hot during “day time”) we went to the city Rovinj to go shopping with my family. 
                                                                                                                                                                                        (I thought the bad weather would finally come today as it had been super windy and rainy. We even had a few lightnings and some thunder but nooooo)

                                                                                                                                                                         The streets are so small… aah I love walking in there, but it is also VERY hot :/

We found these rings in one of the clothes stores.. I have NEVER in my entire life seen rings as awesome as these. I wanted to buy one but I hate wearing rings .. =____=

No comments:

Post a Comment