August 5, 2012

Don't mind me I'm just being Lucy..

Some of you may have noticed my almost constantly blogging and I want to be honest with you guys - Yes! I DO blog alot these days and the reason for that is because I'm having my yearly break from school and as you may have read earlier I was in Croatia so now I'm going to spend the rest of my break here at home. Yes, I seem like a super bored person with no life right? But actually I'm constantly doing stuff (Oooh now I sound like a super important person. I'm NOT!). 


So to clear this out: 
I blog a LOT these days but enjoy it now because soon I'm going to the United States to study and I'm not sure how often I'll be able to blog when I'm over there, nor if I have to blog from my phone (which means no pictures :O Oh god no...), if I can lend my coming host family's computer, or if I'll have to blog from my new school during free periods. 
I WANT to blog when I'm over there and I'd prefer to be able to upload pictures too but I really cannot say how often I'll be able to blog from over there yet. 


Therefore, enjoy my annoying super-blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment