September 7, 2012

The date is set!

There I was sitting on my jacket, by bag beside me, my book in my hands, and my eyes on my friends.

The sky was covered in grey skies and it looked like it would start raining at any moment now. It was cold but I didn't want to go inside. Not yet.
The others had tossed around the ball for a while and followed the teacher's instructions - And here I was sitting, looking at them playing. Once in a while one of them would yell or turn to me and wave. They are my friends and I wouldn't trade them for anything else in this world.
I had planned that this would be my last day there with them as I was most probably going to leave by the middle of next week.
(But I have a feeling I might go there Tuesday and bring some cake).

While at school my dad called me and the plans are set!
I'm leaving Wednesday at 2pm! 
- First I will fly 2 hours from Denmark to Heathrow in London.
- After that I will spend 11 hours flying from London to Los Angeles
- Then lastly from LA to the airport in Santa Maria where my "family" will pick me up :D

Right now we're looking at an internet version of my plane ticket and from what we can see I will "only" be traveling for 17 hours - including the waiting for other planes.
Comparing to my friends who had to travel for maybe 23 hours or so I will have a pretty nice flight :)
I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment