October 2, 2012

Shopping and Picnic :P


Saturday Rebecca, Sondra, and I went shopping in Santa Maria to find the last stuff for homecoming.
I got my paint, my rhinestones, my bond etc. and Sondra got her stuff too! We're good to go! (Almost..)

We went to a store called "Halloween City" which is one of the most creepy stores I have ever been to. There was this section of the store that was totally covered in fog and you could hear loud creepy music and screams - While Rebecca and Sondra were looking at some fairy wings I went to investigate!
I wanted to know where the fog came from and I found the answer...


See the zombie at the floor with the long arms? That's the guy! Now... I found him kind of creepy but THIS guy was what creeped me out the most!

(Yeeeah... I didn't stay in that section for long after meeting this guy).

I wish I could describe the creepy atmosphere better but.. you'd have to be there - Instead I found this short video for you. (If the video is too laggy you can maximize it, that will work).

We went to have lunch at Rebecca's favorite cafe -  Natural Cafe.
Since California is next to Mexico they have a lot of Mexican and Hispanic people aaaand in those cultures they have very spicy food. My taco was a weird mix between spicy chicken, mustard, and salat - Honestly.. I didn't like it that much buuuuuuut my shake was great! Milk, chocolate, and whipped cream. Sondra had one with peanutbutter in it :O (See, peanutbutter everywhere!).


(Oooooh and look at my awesome black nachos!)
It was hot that day (Well at least I thought that) so a shake was just what I needed.

It would get hotter though!
Sunday we went to the exchange picnic in Obispo in some park. We were maybe +100 people and 30-40 of us were exchange students. We were playing games, had some yummy food, and introduced our families to the other peopel. Oh and and! We wore these sexy name tags too
 I didn't really get to talk to any of them but they seemed really nice. My family and I left early.. I wished we could've stayed there for longer but.. :/ Let's hope they will do this again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today a heatwave hit us and we had 96 degrees Fahrenheit (35,5 degrees Celsius)! Too hot!!! Tomorrow should be around the same temperature.. better find my shorts. Yeap, this is California!

No comments:

Post a Comment