June 20, 2013

I'm behind!

Hey guys!

At this moment I am sitting in a hotel room with my grandma and parents and I apologize for the lack of blog posts the past few days!

Even though I'm not that must behind date wise, I am still behind because SOOOO much has happened!

I want you guys to know that I am working as fast as I can on these and I am doing my best to make them sound interesting + looking through pictures on my phone, my camera, and my parents' Ipad takes FOREVER. So I beg you pardon that I have been and will be kinda slow until... well probably until I go back home. I will try to find time to post about my last days here in America, but if I do not make it before I go home, then stay tuned and come back later!

I have sooo much to show you all!

So yeah.. hasta la vista! 
Enjoy your summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment