October 3, 2013

Non-ambitious people

I'm sitting in class and letting time pass. About a quater ago, a woman came in and told us our Danish teacher was sick and therefore had cancelled class. Well, the bus is quite pricy here so I decided to just stay at school with the rest of the poor lazy people and wait for history class to begin. Then it hit me...

It's been some time since I last blogged. Actually, it's been a couple of days since I last checked out the blogosphere.

Before October, a good friend of mine and I decided to make a little Halloween project. I happen to be a super ambitious person and 90% of the time, people can't follow me. Like, they just don't get my ideas. If I ask people to help me with stuff, I often end up getting the same answer:

"You want to do what? How? That's like... impossible! You can't do that"

And every time I prove them wrong. It's such an amazing feeling hahah

Anyhow, this time my friend agreed with me and we both really wanted our little project to happen. We bought the stuff we needed and found the stuff we already had but... in the end.. I'm afraid it might not turn out how I wanted it. I'm glad she is just as crazy as me and supports such a crazy idea but.. we'll see.
So what is this Secret Halloween Project? Well... as I'm still not sure if I can really make it work out, I won't tell you yet :P All I can tell is that it includes recording and fast computers... which I have had several troubles with the past few days -____-

I'll work hard though! Can't just give up without fighting!

2 comments:

  1. Still waiting to get it uploaded :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's up now on my beauty blog :D
      Here is the link: http://beautywithlucy.blogspot.com/2013/10/halloween-tutorial-broken-porcelain-doll.html

      Delete