November 21, 2013

Just keep swimming~

Hey people!

I want to apologize for my absence.
I've had a bunch of stuff to do. Well no, not a bunch. I've been literally DROWNING in assignments the past two weeks, but I'm working hard on them. My days right now consist of:

  • Wake up
  • Shower
  • Go to school
  • Go home
  • Work on different assignments until dinner
  • Dinner
  • Continue working
  • Go to sleep
  • Repeat
I've been doing make-up in the car because I lack sleep so bad that I NEED that extra half hour in the morning- and a mom that I have to fight with constantly isn't exactly helping either. I lack energy because I put so much work into my school right now.. but how can I not? Our grades for the semester are coming out today at 3.15pm and, even though they don't count, I want them to be good. I want to be one of the best even though I really lack motivation right now. We'll see how it goes. 

Anyhow, I have a TON of ideas for new blog posts (although mainly on my beauty blog) and I will get back to blogging as soon as possible. 
Until then, enjoy yourselves and stay tuned, and...


  Just keep swimming.
Just keep swimming.
Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.
What do we do?
We swim, swim...

No comments:

Post a Comment