February 26, 2014

What's wrong with her?

I know I'm behind with my posts both about my trip to Sweden, my lipstick review, my haul, and basically everything else I've thought of blogging about lately (trust me, there's been a lot. But sadly, all these golden juices have evaporated into thin air while I had to take care of other things).

My friend told me to get back to blogging and I guess I needed that push.

The past days haven't been the greatest for more reasons but I'm only going to mention the most recent one.

Not only did I wake up to a colony of ants having invaded my room (ugh they were EVERYWHERE. It was SO gross!! I could not move around without stepping on at least 3), I also had to take one of my 3 cats, Pjuske, to the vet for the second time within just 3 days.
She went from being a terrible attention seeker, who would lie on her back and wait for a belly rub to a cat who just lies down. She won't drink, eat, or go to her litter-box. She doesn't move around more than necessary and when she does, she sneaks. From being a cat, that would purr the second you look at her, she now starts to growl if we touch her. She even hissed at the vet today!

One of the worst things I can think of is when my pets are not feeling well. I have no way but to stalk them 24/7 to find out if something is up and even that is hard.
Of course I can't tell what is wrong with her, but she seems to be in pain.
At first the vet thought that the birth control pills she is on have not been working correctly and that she is now in heat, but it got worse and that's why we called the vet again this morning. She talked to her colleague and they didn't like the symptoms so they decided to keep her.

My earlier experience with vets have not been the best so of course I was worried about her, but this was the first time we had gone to this vet and she was such a sweet person. She even thanked us, on my cat's behalf, for calling in again - She said she could tell we cared very much about our pets and that shows me that, to her, my cat is not just another patient they can make money from (vets are QUITE pricey in Denmark), but Pjuske - a cat that she personally cares about and that makes me happy. I trust she will know what's best for my cat but of course I am still worried that it is something serious.

I hope she will be well soon ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment