April 13, 2014

AT, Copenhagen, and Sweden!

It has been much too long since I last updated my personal blog ಠnಠ 

I've been caught up finishing assignments before I had to deal with an even worse one known as AT (I really don't know what that stands for). It's a paper that you have to write and afterwards present in front of teachers and this is the only exam you are 100000% sure of meeting in 3rd grade. The grade you get on it is crucial to your average grade and will follow you everywhere you go after school (to make it sound dramatic).

Since I'm only in 2nd grade, the ATs we are doing will be just practice but this time it was individually and I have never really understood how it was done. I figured that I better give it my best now and do all I can to learn how to write the AT properly. And this, dear readers, has been consuming all my time.

On the same day I turned AT in, my class took off to Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark, on our 2nd grade "field trip". We had some interesting days there and you can read all about what we did on my travel blog. Find the posts using my links:

Copenhagen 1/3,5

Copenhagen 2/3,5


Friday we got back home and I had gotten sick from some of the food we are while on our trip but ain't nobody got time for that!
Yesterday, Maiken, who was one of the few who didn't go on the trip, invited our girl group over for a horror movie night. We only just survived watching The Conjuring before deciding that this was too scary and that we should watch Disney movies instead. We watched the first 10-15 minutes of Mulan before turning it into a Disney-sing-along night instead!


We did the intro to the Lion King perfectly (and loud)!
As Maiken said, to her neighbors, the chanting part probably sounded like we were sacrificing to Satan.

As if Friday, my Easter break has started and I'm off until the 21st!
Also, I'm flying to Sweden in just 3 days! Woooh! (。^‿^。)
This time I'll take more pictures and hopefully get to post about it. The posts from there will also be on my other blog but of course I will link to them from here~

7 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous you're going to Sweden! hope you have loads of fun Lucy ;)
    I’d love for us to keep in touch via GFC. Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back! :)



    Hope you're having a lovely Friday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! Going to Sweden! Have fun :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did have a lot of fun although I mainly just stayed in one place :)
      I'd love to! I left a comment on your blog already~
      Thank you for stopping by <3

      Delete
  3. Hey Lucy! thanks SO much for your sweethearted and thoughtful comment on my blog! It definitely made me day ;)
    You're seriously the sweetest! Of course I'll show my support for your wonderful blog xx Folllowing now on GFC!
    It really means the world to me that you even read what I had to say! Normally people just skim past it, so I'm very thankful for your time to read it! Your comments were so lovely xx
    Hope you're having an amazing day and I hope to keep in touch!

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so very happy to know I could help your day get better! ^o^
      Your blog post was really interesting so of course I took my time to read it! Why read a blog if we don't even want to listen to what the author says?
      Thank you again so much for commenting on here <3

      I hope you are going to have the most wonderful day there! I'll make sure to come back to you regularly :) <3

      Delete
  4. Omg Copenhagen is so beautiful on your photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you :)
      Definitely a city worth a visit!

      Delete