April 30, 2014

Brace yourselves, exams are coming!

Hello hello you all 

I know it's been long since I last blogged and I promise I am doing everything I can to be able to blog again ASAP. 
Since exams are starting next month (BRACE YOURSELVES!) and my school had the freaking disastrous amazing idea to put TWO TESTS THAT SLAUGHTERED US ALIVE, ONE MORE "AT", EVERY SOCIAL GATHERING, AND 4 ASSIGNMENTS into my schedule before the exams, I simply cannot find the time to blog even though I have a ton of ideas to blog about (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

At least I got to make a small post about my trip to Sweden (Which went great btw! Thank you all for wishing me a nice and safe trip <3). You can find it on my beauty/travel blog HERE
aaaaand that's all I can give you for now....
(I can see a couple of you have left comments on my blog. I will get back to you as soon as I can! Thank you for visiting my blog and welcome to my new followers once again!)

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read it! I wish i went to Sweden! So lucky xx
    Hope you're having a lovely Wednesday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kelly! :D
      Thanks for stopping by! I hope you liked the post although there was much text to it this time

      Have a great day! <3

      Delete
  2. Hey! Good luck with your exams! I love your blog :). Let me know if you would like to follow each other. Xoxo
    www.letsdochocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm afraid I need luck for some of them hahah

      I left a comment on your blog <3 Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

      Delete