May 11, 2014

Somehow it worked out

I almost forgot what I wanted to blog about!  Argh!! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ 


I really really wanted to blog the day before the concert since I had NO idea how the heck to get there or... basically I had no idea what was going to happen and I was 99% ready to just cancel everything but in the end the whole thing magically worked out and I went! (WOOP WOOP!) 


Since it was a kind of travel I put the post about it in my travel/beauty blog. Do check it out if you haven't already ^o^ Everything happened over 2-3 days and I didn't want to split up the post... just informing you that it's a bit to the long side.

B.A.P Live on Earth 2014 Düsseldorf Attack!


During the trip I never really had time to sleep more than ½-1 hour and I think, adding up "all" the time I spent napping, I slept for around 7 hours out of those 60 hours I was out and about. I got home around 11.00 and at 16.00 my family picked me up to go to my cousin's confirmation. 
I haven't seen that part of my family for about 13 years and there was even a cousin whom I had never met. But that side of my family is great and I'm really happy I finally got to meet them again. We didn't get home before 02.00 - meaning I had been up for +70 hours and still only got a total of 7 hours sleep.

I honestly cannot remember last time I found my bed that comfortable. 
Cille arrived to the party in this
Some sort of homemade desert. It was amazing but I was too full to eat more than a few spoons :(
My confirmed cousin Cille and I ~
Top: Frederik (brother), Ken (cousin), Karsten (cousin), Morten (cousin), Mette (cousin), and the last person whose name I forgot. She was my cousins' cousin, not mine.
Bottom: Cecilie/Cille (cousin), Emma (sister), and me
Of course we couldn't stay still in the first picture so we had to take more (much more than these two)
And finally I got this picture from my aunt who appears to be a better photographer than my dad

Speaking of confirmation, my sister and brother will have theirs this Friday and I have run into a minor problem. My dress is black with a galaxy theme in blue and purple colours. Yesterday I went to the hairstylist and... well it doesn't exactly match 

4 comments:

  1. Having fun as always♥! thanks for your reply on my blog! :) I´m following you via GFC and Bloglovin ♥ Would you like to follow each other on Instagram? let me know! @karianzoategui
    www.letsdochocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thank you very much <3
      You are very welcome :)
      I left yet a comment on your blog~

      Have a great day! ^o^

      Delete
  2. I just met your blog and is so pretty. I invite you to visit my blog and if you want follow me on blogger! Kisses :)

    http://thebrunettesstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much ^o^

      Have a great day!

      Delete