June 26, 2014

The beginning of summer break

I present you.... MY CALENDAR!
June has been the most busy month for me... maybe ever.
And you, dear readers, have probably figured long ago.
Usually I use my amazing elephant memory to remember everything I have going on but since I knew it was going to be too much, I made this calendar to keep track of all the things I've had to do. 

As you see, I've only had a few days off and the next few days will be spent on practicing makeup for an upcoming shoot this Sunday. 

Tomorrow, however, is a very special day. My friends who are all graduating these days are going to be downtown, wearing their special hats showing that they have graduated, and dancing around a statue. Of course I'm going to go and see them all and take pictures so I won't say much about that yet. 
Instead I'd like to share a few pictures I've taken this month (actually I haven't really taken any since my birthday on the 16th so let's start there).

June 16th was my actual birthday but since I had an exam in oral math, I had no time to do anything but study and revise. I did wake up to a card that my dad had proudly picked out though.

My math notes in the background. It was what I did. All day. From morning to night.


Our dear "grown up" daughter. Here is some money that you can eventually enjoy on your trip to Paris (which is in less than 17 days now, woop woop!). [We] hope your day today will be good and filled with sunshine. Hugs from mom, dad, Frederik & Emma (my younger twin siblings)
My grandparents came for dinner since they thought it'd be boring for me to not do anything special on that day. We had my favorite food and also a really nice strawberry/icecream "cake"

On the 19th OD (the charity support group at school, which I'm part of) held our end-of-the-year dinner party. 

The desert was really great! Ice cream with raspberry and kiwi sorbet on top.

We had an actual birthday party for me on the 22nd. I didn't get many presents as some people in our family believe that you are too old to get them when you turn 15, 18, 21, etc.

My best friend, Emilie, also attended. From her I got two hair chalks from Bodyshop and I really cannot wait trying them out!

On the 23rd I was invited to two of my friends' graduation parties. I went by Balslev's party quickly before going to Mette's.
Like in America, when we graduate, we get a hat (although ours  is MUCH harder to get than the ones in American high schools. #NoHate) and Balslev is wearing hers in this picture. The rim changes colour depending on what kind of school you went to. Red is STX (general) and blue is HHX (commerce).
And finally it was the 24th! That day I had my last final - oral english - and as a consequence of my teacher not having informed us properly, I decided studying could possibly be a waste of time (and I found this final a complete waste of time since the grade won't matter) so I went completely unprepared. Not only did I get an A-, censor was also my new english teacher and she was very impressed and said she was looking forward to having me next year. Hooray for great first impressions!

That's it! I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I'll be going to see all of my friends again in their pretty hats~
See yaaaa ^o^/

No comments:

Post a Comment