August 11, 2015

I am moving! [revised]

...on the 12th day from now.



Sudden? I think so too.

Well.. the thing is that, in the end, I ended up following Philip's advice and applied for Korea studies at the University of Copenhagen. And on July 30th, while I was on vacation in Korea, answers came - I had been accepted!

I was still unsure if this was the right path for me but in the end I decided to give it a try. Even if it turns out this is not what I want, at least I'll know that I tried. Living without regrets has been vital for me lately.

When I got back to Denmark, I realized how much of a hurry I was in.
As mentioned in THIS post, getting into the university would mean that I would have to move since the University of Copenhagen is, literally, across the country. Buuuuut because I had underestimated my chances of being accepted and had doubted whether or not to accept the spot in case I got in, searching for an apartment hadn't been top priority on my mental to-do list before I left for Korea and thus, I had nowhere to move to.

My aunt Ulla and uncle Kurt talked to their landlord and he was generous enough to let us set up my family's caravan on his lot. I can stay there for a month but at least I have a temporary home!



Speaking of universities, Maria was accepted into the university here in our city. You can read some of her thoughts on the matter in THIS post~

2 comments:

  1. oh congrats for getting accepted!! :)
    i've never really had the chance to move far away before and i kind of want to experience it~
    i hope everything works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weeeeeh thank youu! ^-^
      Oooh you should try it! I'm worried this time because it isn't exactly my favorite city that I'm moving to but moving far away changes you for the better somehow :x
      Thank you!

      Delete